Popsicle Stick Reindeer
just six simple items (seven if you include the glue), your children can create
this sweetly simple reindeer creation. Use a red nose for Rudolph or a
black nose for your other reindeer favorites.
- Three popsicle or craft sticks
- Two wiggle eyes
- One red or black pom
- Children's Glue
- Marker to write the children name on the back
- Glue two popsicle sticks together at their ends to form a "V".
- Glue the final popsicle stick horizontally across the top of the "V",
letting the ends of the popsicle sticks (all three) stick out approximately
one inch to form the antlers.
- Glue a wiggle eye just under the top horizontal popsicle stick on each
side of the "V"
- Glue a red or black pom for a nose at the bottom of the "V" where both
of the popsicle sticks meet.
- Let the children's creation dry.
- Write their names on the back
- OPTIONAL- Put a thin ribbon through the reindeer to create a ornament
for the Christmas tree.
- Enjoy !
Do you love creating Christmas crafts and would like to share them?
Send them to us and join our Top Crafters. The best Christmas craft
ideas will be showcased in our Craft Hall of fame